Welcome to Knowtify?
Knowtify provides business intelligence to help companies grow.
EPA and state agricultural agency databases provide a wealth of regulatory data; Knowtify leverages that data for business advantage with flexible, on-demand queries and automatic notifications regarding any aspect of registration information.
Rock Star Support
- Unlimited Use & Unlimited Users
- Live assistance to get the information you need
- On-line demos available anytime
- On-site demos and training available at low cost
- Free technical support during normal business hours
- Search by company, product, sites, and more
- Find the data you need with customized search parameters
- Accurate, timely data from EPA & 39 states
- Compare products
- Compare all sites, by chemical name, to your product
Stay on Top of Your Industry
- Automatic notification based on individual profiles for state and EPA data
- Track new products by company or active ingredients
- Optional annual U.S. pesticide industry report and summary
- Tailored reports available to meet your needs
Highlighted states currently provide data and release schedules vary from state to state.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Knowtify cost?
The annual Knowtify subscription for unlimited users and unlimited use is based on the number of products registered to the licensee.
- 1-10 Products $3,280
- 11-50 Products $5,600
- 51-100 Products $8,200
- 100+ Products $11,275
- Other Industries Request Quote
KPRS Gold customers receive a 20% discount.
What are Knowtify's data sources?
Knowtify data comes directly from the databases of EPA plus the majority of states (currently 39 provide us with their data). We display data exactly as it is stored by regulatory agencies.
- EPA data is received approximately every two weeks.
- Approved and cancelled EPA products are listed.
- State data is received from each state’s Department of Agriculture or equivalent agency.
- EPA state-approved label information dates back to 1964.
- Not all states provide electronic label information; North Dakota provides for all registrations.
- State-approved commerce labels are searchable from the Knowtify main menu.
- Posting of new data can vary by state: daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- 39 states currently provide data to Knowtify (see map here); we are requesting label information from the remaining states
How can I find an in-commerce label for a specific product?
Knowtify displays state labels for states that approve labels electronically, and offers more than 350,000 in-commerce labels. For some states, such as North Dakota, Knowtify has 100% electronically approved labels of all ND-registered products.
What are the basics of using Knowtify?
There are two ways to get the EPA & state data that you need: 1) Automatic delivery notification through personal profile, and 2) On-demand searches.
You can receive automatic data delivery by your choice of email or text messaging. You are notified every time there is a change in any of the criteria you set up in your personal profile, and can modify your profile at any time.
All Knowtify users in your company set their personal profiles for the specific information they need.
How do I request an on-line demo or on-site demo?
To set up a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 953-2627.